function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
radhikaradhika 

Salesforce Developer available !

Hi there,

I am a Technical Architect, who work as an Independent Consultant based in Los Angeles, CA, with over 6 years of cross functional
experience in the field of Information Technology; including Salesforce.com Implementations using best practice and expertise.

I am very comfortable in the following areas and can provide assistance on the following:-
- Creating Triggers and Scontrols including AJAX programming
- SFDC Customization & Administration
- Data Migration involving Cleansing, De-Duplication, Preserving relationships and data Integrity
- Data integration between Legacy Systems and Salesforce.com using Java and .Net as the integration piece.Creating Web forms using
.Net functionality and processing the data in SFDC
- I can also provide live production support that may invlove troubleshooting or debugging code in Triggers or Scontrols.
I have also received formal Training from Salesforce.com and Microtek ; for ADM 201, ADM 301 and ADM -320 the Developer Course.

I can be reached on sumprit76@gmail.com
Thanks

ShvShv

Hello! my name is Shveta – Resource Manager with ProKarma. ProKarma is a full service company offering IT Services & Solutions, IT Outsourcing Services, BPO Services, Utility Management, Procurement Management, and Software Products.  We have a very Strong delivery capability, a highly valuable client base and a superior growth profile.  The company’s clients include industry leaders in healthcare, insurances, transportation, entertainment and retail.  The company has experienced rapid growth since its inception in 2000, and has established offices in Omaha , Denver , Portland , New Jersey , Seattle ,  Sacramento , Columbus , Houston and Hyderabad , India .  For more information visit us at http://www.prokarma.com. 

We need a SR. Salesforce Developer with force.com API  and appexchange platform.

Please let me know your interest in the above position.

Thank you and I look forward working with you.

Shveta Ilwadi
ProKarma, Inc. (eSymbiosis)
222 South 15th Street, Suite 505N
Omaha, NE 68102
402.333.5869 (FAX)
253.486.7125 (Off)
www.prokarma.com
shveta@prokarma.com