function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
chopairchopair 

VisualForce Project

I have the need for a VisualForce page that will contain three sections, Account, Contact and Product information.

On save, I want the three records created and related or if an Account record (using Name as the key) or the a Contact record (using email address as the key)  already exists, the existing records shoudl be updated with the new information entered.  The Product record will always be new.  On Save, the newly created Product record (Standard Salesforce Product Page) should be displayed.

Ideally, if on the New create page, one could look up the Account and Contact to see if a reord existed and if it did to populate the appropiate fields on the VF page while allowing the user to overwrite the fields if necessary and on Save, update the existing Account/Contact records with the new values.

Please email a cost estimate/timeline if you think you can handle this requirement.  I need it completed and in production no later than November 14th.

Thanks

Denis

dhorgan@veltigconsulting.com
(310) 497-3247

CRMsimpleCRMsimple
Denis -

I know we're on the "eleventh hour" here but did you get anywhere with this. Our firm specializes in visualforce and apex development.

Let us know if we can still help with this.

Regards,

Jeremy King
Implementation Consultant
Business Endurance Solutions
(646)361-2946
jeremy@businessendurance.net