function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
curtis_fsitcurtis_fsit 

Salesforce adminstrators/developers wanted

We are seeking direct hires for full time roles to build our team servicing clients across the US.

Key attributes:
  • Understanding of Salesforce CRM and how to leverage it in one or more business areas (sales, marketing, support)
  • Strong knowledge of complete systems administration processes for Ssalesforce
  • Ability to listen to requirements and lead clients to a solution for the business needs
  • Solid understanding of what can be accomplished with the Force.com platform

Major pluses:
  • Was at Dreamforce this month
  • Has a job as a Salesforce system adminstrator or did recently
  • Wants to work from home more than in an office
  • Willing to travel if needed to engage a clients startup process
  • Lives in California (but any major US city is a possibility)
  • Wants to be a key player in developing the processes of a growing company

This is not a part time consulting gig

Full time, direct hire, first person only

No agencies, no consulting firms please

reply to: curtis@cs-solution.com

gv007gv007
Contact me with Job description gv.path2saas@gmail.com
AashikaAashika
Hi there,

I am a Technical Architect, who work as an Independent Consultant based in Los Angeles, CA, with over 6 years of cross functional experience in the field of Information Technology; including Salesforce.com Implementations using best practice and expertise.

I am very comfortable in the following areas and can provide assistance on the following:-

- Creating Triggers and Scontrols including AJAX programming
- SFDC Customization & Administration
- Data Migration involving Cleansing, De-Duplication, Preserving relationships and data Integrity
- Data integration between Legacy Systems and Salesforce.com using Java and .Net as the integration piece.Creating Web forms using .Net functionality and processing the data in SFDC
- I can also provide live production support that may invlove troubleshooting or debugging code in Triggers or Scontrols.
- Visualforce Developement

I have also received formal Training from Salesforce.com and Microtek ; for ADM 201, ADM 301 and ADM -320 the Developer Course.

I can be reached on - sumprit76@gmail.com
MrsAmyMrsAmy
Hello,
I am interested in the job description posted below. I am currently a Salesforce administrator and have participated in several projects.
Can you tell me more about the job description? I currently reside in New York City. I can also provide further information about myself.

I look forward to hearing from you.

thanking you in advance,
Amy