function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
amitdeyusamitdeyus 

Developer/Consultant Needed

Our product line consists of 2 main product types:
Type 1:
Category + Filter
Filters are of 3 possible types:
a) multi-valued selection from a set of possible values
b) min and max numerical values
c) single-valued selection from a set of possible values
Pricing is based on several factors:
Exclusivity
Category Price
Filter Surcharge
Quantity purchased
Type 2:
Category & State
Sold in Monthly increments although the current month can be pro-rated.
Limited availability (varies by state and website).
Can be sold several months at a time.

Phase 1:
Require the ability to construct invoices and maintain history of quotes in SalesForce.
Invoices may contain multiple Type 1 and Type 2 products.
Type 2 products cannot be invoiced (quoted) if not available.
If previously quoted (but not yet purchased) and no longer available, then need to alert sales representative that created the quote.
Both products may be discounted by manager override or by salesrep. Salesrep to have limited ability to discount.
Quotation document to be sent via echosign and contain:
Product Line Items + Parameters + Price
Client Company Name
Client Name
Client Phone Number
Client Payment Method:
If check ABA Routing # and Acct #
If credit card, Card Type, Card #, CVV, Exp date

Phase 2:
Need to process payment for invoiced product once client "electronically" signs and/or if signed via fax and after administrative review of invoice.
Once processed, product purchase information must be uploaded to oracle web database (provisioning).

Phase 3:
Allow for modification of filter criteria for Type 1 purchases (within limits).

Phase 4:
Download from Oracle web database information on number of leads received for each product purchased.
Provide effective CPI for Type 2 products to salesrep.
Alert salesrep if CPI is above/below a managerial assigned threshold.
Download quantity of feedback (by feedback type) provided by client for each product purchased from web Oracle database.
Download quantity of lead returns by return reason by product purchased (will only apply to Type 1 product).
Provide high level reporting to salesreps indicating # of leads received, CPI, # of leads with feedback, # of leads returned for each client.
Provide detailed reporting of information to marketing and management for all clients (summary and detail).
Provide ability for salesrep/management to see # of leads sold or received by system based on filters selected for last 30/60/90 days.
Provide information based on leads sold vs leads received but unsold.
All information is extractable from Oracle database.
Provide estimates based on quotes forecast probabilities of # of leads required so that marketing can ramp up/down.
SivaDevakiSivaDevaki
Mansa Systems is Salesforce consulting partner. We can surely help you with this project. Please contact me at siva.devaki@mansasys.com or call me at 510 725 4585.

Please learn more about our salesforce services at http://www.mansasys.com/salesforce and force.com services at http://www.mansasys.com/force

Best Regards,
Siva
Tyler352Tyler352

Hello Amitdeyus,

Just read your posting on the SFDC jobs board; we can definetly help you.  We're exceptional programmers and have helped many companies with their SFDC customizations, integrations and conversions and would love to help you.

Please call or email me when you can, I would love to talk with you a little more re: your project and how we can help you.

I look forward to talking with you soon!

Thanks,

Tyler

Ivan FeherIvan Feher
Customer For Life is an experienced developer of complex invoicing solutions that connect with order management and marketing.

We are an international consultancy that is Salesforce.com and Force.com Certified . Our customers include Global and Fortune 100 companies. Implementations comprise of 100's of users across all corporate and customer touch-points.

Please contact me directly to discuss your needs further.

Many thanks.

Kind regards,

Ivan

Ivan Feher

Founder and CEO

http://www.customerforlife.com

345 East 93rd Street

New York, NY 10128

PA- 570-972-0405

NY- 212-920-1495

UK- +44 208 123 3212

F-     775-242-4051

ifeher@customerforlife.com

Message Edited by Ivan Feher on 12-11-2008 11:54 AM
cmartinACFcmartinACF

As a certified salesforce.com consulting partner with an excellent customer satisfaction rating, ACF Solutions has extensive experience successfully implementing and optimizing salesforce.com for our customers.  From your posting it sounds like you have identified the various phases for the project and are now looking for help in implementing your vision.  I would like to set up some time, at your convenience, to discuss in more detail your requirements and provide some background about ACF Solutions so you can decide if we would be a good.  Please feel free to send me an email or give me a call to set up some time to talk or discuss your requirements.

I look forward to hearing from you and am confident we can be of help.

Thanks,

Chris Martin
ACF Solutions
cmartin@acfsolutions.com
1.888.600.4223 x818
www.acfsolutions.com

KunlunKunlun

I am available for salesforce development part-time. My experience is as below:

2 years experience for salesforce, 6 years for software development.

Apex coding

Visual Force

S-Controls

Web API, .net, Java, Javascript

If you need any help, please contact me : kunlun.software@gmail.com

I can send you my resume and discuss details. Hope we can do a long-term business.

Thanks
Kunlun

Message Edited by Kunlun on 12-18-2008 07:16 PM