function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
marckulamarckula 

SForce Developer / Consultant Needed

We're a .NET - based software firm with an established content management system.  We're looking to integrate certain features of our system with the SalesForce platform in the following ways:

- synchronize lead, contact data between SF and our app
- attach to our SOAP web services from within SF to access and control aspects of our app from within the SF ui
- package and deploy the completed integration package to our existing SF clients
- ongoing maintenance, feature enhancements etc.

This could be a good long-term opportunity for an experienced and efficient SF developer to play a key role in our future SF and CRM system integration strategy.

The ideal candidate has the following characteristics:
- Located in Pacific Time Zone
- English as a primary language
- DEMONSTRABLE .NET SOAP web service development
- DEMONSTRABLE SF integration experience
- experience in sales / marketing a plus

Please reply to this post if interested with examples of your work and contact information.

Message Edited by marckula on 12-11-2008 02:03 PM
Ivan FeherIvan Feher

Customer For Life enables marketing and sales. We help organizations of all sizes become more efficient and profitable. Our systems quickly identify opportunities then effectively manage them. Simply, Customer For Life helps its clients sell more products and services.

We are a full service international consultancy focused on CRM development. Customer For Life is Salesforce.com and Force.com Certified . Our customers include medium size, Global and Fortune 100 companies. Implementations range from several to 100's of users across all corporate and customer touch-points.

Please contact me directly to discuss your needs further.

Many thanks.

Kind regards,

Ivan

Ivan Feher
Founder and CEO
http://CustomerForLife.com
570-972-0405 Direct
212-920-1495
ifeher@customerforlife.com

Message Edited by Ivan Feher on 12-11-2008 04:28 PM
SivaDevakiSivaDevaki
Mansa Systems is a global consulting firm & Salesforce consulting partner focusing on SaaS - Salesforce.com & Cloud Computing - force.com

We can deliver the best results for best price using our offshore team.

Please learn more about our salesforce services at http://www.mansasys.com/salesforce and force.com services at http://www.mansasys.com/force

Please contact me at siva.devaki@mansasys.com or 510-725-4585 to discuss further.

Best Regards,
Siva
Tyler352Tyler352

Hello Marckula,

Good Morning.  We'd love to help you with the customizations you're looking to do in Salesforce.  We've been working with SFDC for many years now for clients across the Nation and have a proven track record of great work.

We're Virtual IT out of Arizona.  For half of the year we're Pacific Time, the other half we're an hour ahead, but if you're willing to work with that, so are we.

Please call or email me at tyler@virtualit.com I would like to talk with you in greater detail the specs for your list of things to get done.

I look forward to talking with you.

Thanks,

Tyler

chopairchopair

Veltig Consulting is a Software as a Service Business Solutions Provider based in Orange County, California. We specialize in providing support, training, implementation and customization services for Salesforce and NetSuite.

We also provide custom data integration/data migration services as well as custom development including Apex and Visual Force.

Our Clients experience:

* Simpler solutions & faster implementations

* Effective & efficient work flows

* Skyrocketing productivity

* Operational efficiencies and decreased costs

* Data integrity through improved data quality

* Better results than they ever expected

Please contact me today to discuss your needs and see how quickly we can design the right solution package for you.  We will also provide customer references.

Regards

Denis

__

Denis F. Horgan

President & CEO

Veltig Consulting

Cell: (310) 497-3247

Fax: (949) 951-4347

www.veltigconsulting.com

Richard FuseITRichard FuseIT

Hi

FuseIT can assist with this.  We have been doing very similar work over the last 12 months inside the application Print Sf (see www.printsf.com) which will be published in the Application Exchange in January.  Like you we have a .NET heritage and we are Microsoft Gold Certified Partner as well as a Salesforce SI and ISV partner.  We understand how to bridge those worlds.

PrintSf does synchronise lead and contact data between a .NET/SQL web application and Salesforce via the web service API.  We also integrate with reports, campaigns, user, orgs, tasks and others.  We can also call the .NET web services and consume them inside VisualForce/APEX development if you need to show of data on Salesforce pages.

FuseIT has a California office (Carlsbad) and an engineering team based in New Zealand.  We have been active in the USA doing .NET (and ASP prior) web applications for ten years.  Print Sf is the most significant reference site for your project.  We also architected and developed www.sureclose.com which is a very large transactional platform for closing US real estate deals, we've been involved with that project for 8 years now.

You ask for the following characteristics:
- Located in Pacific Time Zone - yes for our CA office - New Zealand team is 3 hours offset which in practice works out fine - I am in the USA very regularly and if needed any of our technical staff can be based in CA for a period
- English as a primary language - definitely the case - New Zealand has a culture similar to that found on the Pacific Coast and we have been working with corporations in WA and CA predominantly over 10 years
- DEMONSTRABLE .NET SOAP web service development - lots of this - PrintSf can be demonstrated
- DEMONSTRABLE SF integration experience - ditto with PrintSf
- experience in sales / marketing a plus - PrintSf is primarily in the sales and marketing space, taking CRM data from Salesforce and driving that through a personalized direct marketing platform

Contact me by email richard.clarke@fuseit.com and I can send more details.  We have the pedigree to be a perfect long term partner for you.  We have a proven track record working with corporations in the PST time zone.  We have all the technical skills you require.  We are cost effective and can get started quickly.  I am in the USA in a few weeks and would be happy to meet.

Regards
Richard Clarke
FuseIT.com CEO, PrintSf.com CTO
KunlunKunlun

I am available for salesforce development part-time. My experience is as below:

2 years experience for salesforce, 6 years for software development.

Apex coding

Visual Force

S-Controls

Web API, .net, Java, Javascript

If you need any help, please contact me : kunlun.software@gmail.com

I can send you my resume and discuss details. Hope we can do a long-term business.

Thanks
Kunlun

Message Edited by Kunlun on 12-18-2008 07:17 PM