function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
EGEG 

Sales Force Developer Needed for Multiple Small Projects

We are a small Human Resource firm that needs to expand the functionality of our SalesForce Enterprise editions.  Current project needs:
1. Time dependent workflow action that sends emails to a contact of an account.
2. Implement the webportal for our clients to gain access.
3. Workers' Compensation Case Management - larger project, but we have the process designed in detail. 

Many more needed over time. 

We are looking for a long term relationship.  Our needs will have flexibility for delivery time lines. 
Ivan FeherIvan Feher
Hi EG,
Customer For Life, is a certified salesforce.com implement partner. We are also Force.com certified developers. Please contact us to discuss your needs in detail.
Thank you.
Happy Holidays.

Ivan Feher

http://www.customerforlife.com

PA- 570-972-0405

NY- 212-920-1495

UK- +44 208 123 3212

F-   775-242-4051

ifeher@customerforlife.com

Message Edited by Ivan Feher on 12-20-2008 10:27 AM
KunlunKunlun

I am available for salesforce development part-time. My experience is as below:

2 years experience for salesforce, 6 years for software development.

• Apex coding
  • Visual Force
  • S-Controls
  • Web API, .net, Java, Javascript

Attached is my resume, please check it.

I can do a demo first to show my capability for free. Hope we can do a long-term business.

Thanks
Kunlun

Message Edited by Kunlun on 12-20-2008 09:59 PM
XactAndyXactAndy
Hello,

We are a very experienced Salesforce and Force.com organization, with good knowledge
and background in working on HR applications. Our web-site is at www.xactium.com. Please
contact me at andy.evans at xactium.com for further information.

Best,

Andy
cmartinACFcmartinACF

As a certified salesforce.com consulting partner with an excellent customer satisfaction rating, ACF Solutions has extensive experience successfully implementing and optimizing salesforce.com for organizations.  I would like to set up some time, at your convenience, to discuss in more detail your requirements and provide some background about ACF Solutions so you can decide if we would be a good fit.  Please feel free to send me an email or give me a call to set up some time to talk or discuss your requirements.

I look forward to hearing from you and am confident we can be of help.

Thanks,

Chris Martin
ACF Solutions
cmartin@acfsolutions.com
1.888.600.4223 x818
www.acfsolutions.com

MG ConsultingMG Consulting
Hi,

I'd love to start off by demonstrating how time dependent workflows are implemented, particularly in regards to sending emails to account contacts. Shoot me an email or give me a call and I'd be more then happy to setup a web meeting with you.

Don't worry about there being any strings attached to this meeting, I just want us to get to know each other. If we mesh, and I think we will, that's great, and we can formalize our relationship. If not, no hard feelings, and hopefully you'll have a better idea about how time dependent workflows work.

Thanks for your time and consideration,
Mike

Michael Gallagher
Salesforce Consultant & Developer
mgsfconsulting@gmail.com
(617) 297-2853

Message Edited by MG Consulting on 12-22-2008 04:45 PM
LeadforceLeadforce

Leadforce is an authrized consulting partner. We have the ability to run multiple small projects and have references.

LFGlobal.com

Please contact me @ 760.271.1199

SivaDevakiSivaDevaki
We would be happy to assist you with your project needs. Please learn more about Mansa Systems salesforce services at http://www.mansasys.com/salesforce and force.com services at http://www.mansasys.com/force

Please contact me to discuss further.

Best Regards,
Siva
510 725 4585
siva.devaki@mansasys.com