function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Andreas H.Andreas H. 

(Boston) Salesforce developers with strong integration skills wanted!

Interested in working for a growing international software company in a dynamic, fast-paced and competitive work environment?

We're looking for skilled Salesforce developers with a strong background in Salesforce integration and composite applications.

Proficiency in integrating distributed external web applications with Salesforce including single sign-on mechanisms, web services, mash-ups as well as inbound and outbound messaging is an absolute must.

You will be working on exciting new development, customization, and roll-out projects, liaising with domain experts in creating specifications, models, and implementations.

Additionally, you will be responsible for supporting our partners and value-added resellers (VARs), collaborating with them on customizing our software products and developing tailored software solutions for end customers.

We offer an exciting, challenging and diversified job in the Boston area, flexible work schedules, competitive benefits and attractive opportunities in a fast growing, agile international company.

Your skill set:

• You're a software engineering all-rounder who has a very strong Salesforce background and whose particular focus is the integration of distributed external web applications with Salesforce
  • You're skilled in object-oriented design and programming techniques (Java, Java enterprise platform and standards, AJAX, SOA, web services, Eclipse open source framework)
  • You have strong object-oriented design, coding, and testing skills in Microsoft Windows and Linux environments
  • You're experienced in estimating time and effort required to implement project deliverables
  • You have strong written and verbal communication skills
  • You're a motivated, reliable team player who's able to work self dependently and take responsibility
  • You're a "people person" who's good at communicating complex technological concepts to business managers in a simple and understandable manner as well as able and willing to train and mentor inexperienced software engineers
Note: This is a full-time on-site position in Winthrop, MA (20 min. from Downtown Boston).

Interested?
Please send a private message with your contact information and include some information about yourself and your software engineering experience, and we will get back to you ASAP!

IMPORTANT:
  • No headhunters or HR agencies please! Don't waste your time contacting us - you will be ignored!
  • No people looking for integration projects/contractual engagements - this is a regular full-time job for a software developer with plenty of development opportunities for thriving as part of a fast-growing software company!

Message Edited by Andreas H. on 01-06-2009 01:26 PM

Message Edited by Andreas H. on 01-06-2009 01:45 PM
Ivan FeherIvan Feher
Hi Andreas,
Please indicate if this work can be done remotely. Thank you.

Ivan Feher

http://www.customerforlife.com

PA- 570-972-0405

NY- 212-920-1495

UK- +44 208 123 3212

F-    775-242-4051

ifeher@customerforlife.com

Message Edited by Ivan Feher on 01-06-2009 11:20 AM
SivaDevakiSivaDevaki
Hi Andreas,

If you would consider a systems integrator that can provide you with competitively priced resources on an hourly basis or contract basis, then you should consider Mansa Systems.

I would be happy to spend some time discussing how we might be able to work together.  We have both on-shore and off-shore capabilities and have all the skills that you desire.

Regards,

Thomas M. Gibbs III

Director, Business Development

Mansa Systems

916-652-5520- Office

510-396-2428- Cell

www.mansasys.com

thomas.gibbs@mansasys.com

Andreas H.Andreas H.
Hi Ivan,

I'm afraid we're looking for someone to work with our team on site in Winthrop, MA.

~ Andreas
Ivan FeherIvan Feher
Thank you for your prompt and courteous reply Andreas.

Ivan
Jon.KilburnJon.Kilburn
Andreas,

I'd be interested. I'm in Dallas but usually travel for engagements.  You can reach me at JKilburn@Vividsoftware.com or you can call me at 214-507-3486.

Jon