function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
gpedronigpedroni 

Where to downgrade to "Connect for Microsoft Outlook version 3.0"??

Due to a recent error I've had in upgrading Connect for Microsoft Outlook version 3.2.107, does anyone know where to find the previous Connect for Microsoft Outlook version 3.0 so that I can downgrade?

thank you!
Joan@LibertyJoan@Liberty

I'm sorry that I'm unable to answer your question.  But, I would be interested in what type of issues you are encountering with 3.2.107.  We haven't upgraded to that yet and would like to know what issues that it has.   We're still on 2.0.2.1 and know we'll have to upgrade at some point.

Thanks.

gpedronigpedroni
I'm currently useing the Opensource tool, Excel_Connector I use it to do mass data dumbs from salesforce, and to run reports without having to use salesforce, as its much faster and easier if you need data quickly. Since I did the upgrade in my previous post, the program no longer allows me to pull anything out of salesforce, so im stuck using salesforce's limited GUI to pull data. Makes my life harder to do some of the reporting I was doing prior. I've been searching for the exe file to reinstall my previous version. I usually save them, but I seemed to have misplaced the darn file so im SOL.
Joan@LibertyJoan@Liberty
Thanks.  We have users who use the Excel Connector for reports also, so your problems are scary to me.  There are so many problem posts with both Connect for Outlook and Connect for Office, I'm afraid to upgrade to the current versions.  Hope you get some help from someone.