function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
MFCworkstationsMFCworkstations 

Adwords SF lead tracking problem on asp.net platform

How do i get Sales Force and Google Adwords working on a form on my website that's built the asp.net platform, and the form submit code is handled in the code file (VB)?

Before sending the form data to Sales Force, I process the form data into the site's database and send confirmation emails. After that I send the form data over to Sales Force via the System.Net.WebClient object.

Sales Force receives the Lead data (so i know it makes it to Sales Force) but this data is not going into the Adwords section.

Sales Force/Adwords help pages only show how to pass the forms over via javascript and the Post attribute.

There has to be a way to send over the data via the code side (VB) and get it insert into the Google Adwords portion of Sales Force. Can anyone help?
HoPHoP

We're also having this same problem.  We have a custom designed ASPX lead capture form.  We take all of the form data, process it on the backend and then send the form info to SalesForce as a lead.  The lead is properly created, but it seems that there is no way to get the Google AdWords working this way (without using a Post).

I find it hard to believe that no one has gotten this to work with an asp.net form. There must be a solution out there somewhere. 

jeremy_wjeremy_w

I'm also having the same problem.

Form data gets processed in php then the POST is on a web page that does a javascript auto submit. The sfga code is on there but does not seem to do what it needs to do in time. When I turn off the auto submit and click to submit manually then it works OK (the extra adwords activity gets added to the lead).