function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
PayerPathPayerPath 

SforceProvider.dll

Hello,
not sure if this is the place to post this but here it goes. I am trying to pull all account data from salesforce into an account table on our end. I am trying to select columns using the sforce ado.net provider. I get errors that certain columns do not exist. Its wierd though I have copied and pasted the query that I am using striaght from the sforce.com explorer desktop tool so the columns are legit. Why is this provider failing on certain columns? There are 131 columns being pulled. About 8 of them are claimed to be invalid.

thanks in advance
PayerPathPayerPath
Please help me get to the bottom of this.
zakzak
the ADO.NET provider hasn't been updated in a while, it uses an older version of the API that doesn't have access to some of the new field types in the newer APIs, that's why there's some fields it says doesn't exist.
PayerPathPayerPath

so what would be a good methos for obtaining this then?  Using the binding query method in API?

vasvas
Try this. Download your new enterprise wsdl and replace the one included in SforceProvider. Regenerate the web reference replacing Reference.map and Reference.vb files. This should work.