function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SiddharthSiddharth 

CTI Adapter for Cisco Call Manager

Do we have CTI Adapter for Cisco Call Manager in SFDC? I could only see Cisco IPCC Enterprise and Express. Please let me know. One of our clients wants us to integrate Call Manager with SFDC.

Thanks

Sumit 
matavaimatavai
The Cisco Unified CallConnector for Salesforce is available for download for Cisco customers at www.cisco.com/go/salesforce . It should be posted on the appexchange very shortly. The connector supports integration with call manager and call manager express. The next version will support UCCX.
SWITDeptSWITDept
I have not been able to download this software from Salesforce or Cisco.  Does anyone know where I can download the software.  I am on the phone with Cisco but so far the only link we have found is one to Microsoft CRM.

matavaimatavai
The Cisco Unified CallConnector for Salesforce.com is GA and available at www.cisco.com/go/salesforce

Salesforce.com Team
MingMing

AMC technology offer a subscribe-based call center solution which can integrity with any main CTI vendors (Cisco, Nortel, Avaya etc) with different CRMS (Salesforce.com, SAP, MSCRM, Siebel, PeopleSoft, Outlook, Remedy etc) and their combination. You can find more information at www.amctechnology.com.

Ming Zhang

Rahul Mishra 155Rahul Mishra 155

Hi Sumit, 

Check out this Smart CTI Connector that connects Cisco Call Manager with Salesforce (https://www.novelvox.com/integrations/salesforce-cisco-cti-connector/). It embeds seamlessly inside the Salesforce environment and offers features like screen pop, click to dial, and more. 

Hope this helps!!