function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
VijayMoharleVijayMoharle 

Implementing Single Sign On..

Hi,

I am in a process of implementing  SSO using SalesForce. We need to allow user to sign in  SalesForce and after checking user credentials, will be allowed to access  the another page from our server.
Any  information regarding the implementation of SSO in  Asp.Net  will be  appreciated..
I have  created a Developer Account. Please let me know  where is Single Sign On enabling option. Do we need to request it for the same? If yes  how much time it will take for confirmation ?

Thanks.
SuperfellSuperfell
If you contact support they can enable SSO for your org, and give you the docs & samples code.
VijayMoharleVijayMoharle

Hi,

I  getting the following error  when i created a custom Web Tab  and  calling an external  page.. It was  working all right before ...but later it started displaying the following  message ..

SSO_SERVICE_DOWN: the single sign on service for the org is down

Is the SSO Service is unavailable at this time ?  Please let me know more  about this.

benjasikbenjasik
that means we could not connect to your single sign on listener.

Check out the error logs in setup
VijayMoharleVijayMoharle

Hi,

I checked the Login history  i am  getting the status  as  follows.

"Your  Company's Authentication service is down"....

Does the Custom Tab  with the Tab url  which is  an external link  is  works the same way  as SSO ?

Also is  there any settings need to be  done  on the  external webserver in order to implement SSO.

MunnaMunna
Hi ,

Is there is any way to merge Lead Id with URL on web tab?

as i created custom web tab and opening a lead activity report at my end.
what i need that when ever any lead is selected on sales force.
so i should know the Lead Id(which lead is selected) and on the basis of selected lead i can show the report running at my local server.

it's very urgent...

Thanks in advance,
Manas