function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
mutmic4mutmic4 

Import articles via UI import feature using Zip file

I am trying to prepare a zip file to import new articles into my org/sandbox but having trouble with mapping some key rich text area fields such as solution__c and Description__c. When I add them to the csv file that I am using in the zip file. I get the following error: "This value [Description] in the header for column 6 cannot be mapped (check both the header and its matching FLS).
[MESSAGE 4/16/2013 8:34 PM] -- Import Failed --" I get the same error for both fields and some other standard fields such as publishstatus. I checked the field level security including all the required knowledge permissions and everything looks fine to me. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?

SForceBeWithYouSForceBeWithYou

I'm pretty sure you cannot "publish" (or set PublishStatus) through Data Loader or zip import.  You may need to use the Apex method KbManagement.PublishingService.publishArticle(Id articleId, Boolean flagAsNew) in order to do this once the drafts are uploaded.

As far as the other fields which should be createable or updateable, having trouble with those is what brought me here.  I'll let you know if I figure anything out. :-/

Hope That Helps,

Nate

Naveen KNNaveen KN

Effective ways to export articles from Salesforce sandbox 
https://www.codekiat.com/2020/04/export-knowledge-articles-salesforce.html 

--
Naveen K N