function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
sri srisri sri 

How to login to salesforce account

Hi

We have different salesforce.com editions. How can we create different edition accounts.

Is there different websites to create an account in different editions.

How can we login to different editions.

Thank you

Sri

imutsavimutsav
I guess you want to know how to log in to different sandbox in SFDC. for that you need to go to test.salesforce.com and then enter your username and password for that particular sandbox. There are two different type of URL for SFDC. 1) Production login.salesforce.com and 2) Sandbox test.salesforce.com. You need to know your username and password for a particular Organization it doesnot matter what edition you are in but yes you need to know if it is a sandbox or Production to login.

Thanks
Utsav

[Do mark this answer if it helps you resolve the issue and don't forget to give Kudos]
sri srisri sri

thank you for your info

suppose if i want to create an enterprise, professional edition account. For this is there different URL's are there ?

Thank you

Suresh RaghuramSuresh Raghuram

I dont think there will be differnt urls based on edition.

URL will be different based on the production or sandbox only.

based on the editions features provided to that particular edition by the salesforce will vary.

sandeep@Salesforcesandeep@Salesforce

goto login.salesforce.com if PRODUCTION org

or 

test.salesforce.com if Sandbox

then enter user name and password

Please mark this as solution and give me KUDOS

Tejpal KumawatTejpal Kumawat

Hi,

You Should Need to login on

For Sandbox Org : https://test.salesforce.com - Put Your Credentials

For Developer or Production Org : https://login.salesforce.com -  Put Your Credentials

If there are your org does not contains Your Network IP address in 'Network Access' then you should also Need to 'Email me verification code' for first time login. That Code will be got by Login -> Put credentials -> Click on 'Email me verification ' -> Check the Email From which You are login :)