function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
pranavefergussonianpranavefergussonian 

Is it Safe doing career in salesforce , Is it worth a growth Developing apps in Salesforce

Hi everyone , can anyone plz explain me the scope of the Salesforce from the future growth perspective.... . ...

Thank You ....

AmitSahuAmitSahu
Go ahead ...specially if you r in india.....
Chris DaviesChris Davies

I will definitely recommend it. The skill set is very useful and Salesforce.com is the leader in Cloud Computing. The company is growing and so is the developer community.

I hope you find this useful and good luck.

Chamil MadusankaChamil Madusanka

Hi Pranav,

Definitely, I will recommond salesforce. Salesforce is a leading company in cloud computing area. Use salesforce documentations and specially the developercommunity then you can improve your force.com skills. If you have programming experience like java, C#, etc, then not to worry. Go ahead.

Good Luck!!!

magulanmagulan

Its an emerging technology.

So don't worry.

You will have gud future.

Many Siebel projects are getting migrated to salesforce only.

From

Magulan D

http://www.salesforce.blogspot.com

Shekhar GadewarShekhar Gadewar

Will be a limited path with limited scope?

I am totally new to this field

swapnil1.3921982223511758E12swapnil1.3921982223511758E12
I am MCA fresher in India. Is it safe career for me?
shivjain271.3922236415821868E12shivjain271.3922236415821868E12
Hi , I am working as a software tester .. have no knowledge of coding .. Is there any scope for me in salesforce?
tom.workman1.39299001110222E12tom.workman1.39299001110222E12
You don't really need to have any knowledge of coding if you're just getting into salesforce. In fact, it's best that you learn salesforce's point-and-click methods first, then you can move on to learn more about Apex and VisualForce, which are saleforce specific code languages. 

I'm located in the U.S. and have a UI developer background. I'm considering moving into a salesforce developer career too. It seems safe, but at the moment somewhat limited in terms of jobs where I'm located from what I've researched. Of course, with cloud computing and salesforce gaining in popularity, the adoption rate by businesses to use it is subject to change. 

Either way, it seems that you can certainly make a career for yourself as a salesforce developer. Hope this is helpful to all. If you have any other comments to share, please do. 
Aditya SharmaAditya Sharma
@tom.workman1.39299001110222E12

Hey , I have done BE ( IT) in 2012 and I have good knowledge of java. But i am not getting job in Java because there is huge competition in Java, .net. php. 
This is the only reason i am switching the technology . and also it has bright future.

So please tell me is it easy to get job as a Fresher Sales force developer ? because wherever i see, it show jobs for 3+ year of exp, or 5+ or 8+ .. 

Amlan BardhanAmlan Bardhan
Hello Everyone,

I have completed my BE (Computer) in 2012 and have a good knowlegde of java and one year of experience in Java.

I am currently learning the Salesforce technology and find it quite challenging.

As I am totally new to this technology, I would like to know how to begin my career in Salesforce.

Thank you.
sunil RP 1sunil RP 1
Hello Everyone,

I have done with salesforce 201, please suggest me how to enter for salesforce admin job as i am in different domain but using salesforce application as a User.
please suggest me whether i can take exam or any other suggestion to get in salesforce ADM 201.

Thank you.