function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Macyk.Ent.Macyk.Ent. 

I am seeking a position as SFDC Admin in Seattle area

OBJECTIVE: A position that will utilize my extensive sales and marketing technical support experience in manufacturing or related environments.

Recent experience:  Sales Force Automation & Technical Support Coordinator - SonoSite, Inc., Bothell, WA  2000-2007

Working for a World leader in hand-carried ultrasound systems, during tenure company grew from $9M to $170+M in sales.  Provided technical support and implementation related to Sales and  Marketing Web applications and CRM. Worked as a partner with the business owners, supported the existing IT solutions, to implement new functionality and reporting in support of Global Sales and Marketing.

Prior to implementing salesforce.com conversion from Upshot CRM, I  was responsible  for software development, distribution and support of in-house automated quoting system for up to 60 field and 14 internal sales reps, and administrative support personnel across six regions and 41 territories. Quoting system was multiple workbook Excel based with remote reporting and Outlook integration through macros.

I set up and administered salesforce.com customer relationship management system with on-line web based access to 60,000 leads, 45,000 accounts, 105,000 contacts and 18,000 opportunity records comprising 6,000 working deals. Used Professional, then Enterprise versions.

Coordinated development of Quotesys system integrating SFDC and web based customized quoting and reporting system.

Primary IT applications support for global sales and marketing business applications and salesforce.com administration.

Primary application support for salesforce.com, Quotesys and AHRS to manage enhancements and new implementations.

Worked with key Sales users to research and resolve problems through modifying existing systems, workflows, processes, following our change management procedure.

Defined technical specifications based upon business requirements.  Developed test and training plans to insure adequate user testing and training.

Configured solutions within salesforce.com with internal and external resources.

Participated in the creation and update of a CRM release strategy in line with business objectives.

Supported internal change management and documentation procedures.

I am currently seeking a similar position with another local company.  I am asking for any developers - consultants currently working in this area to please let me know of any target companies using SFDC, with the companies permission of course.  I believe there may be a consultant doing a startup implementation where they may be aware of the company maybe needing a full time administrator once the implementation is complete... I am seeking full time employment.

Am willing to work contract and work remotely. I am currently contracting PT.

Specifically I am not looking to relocate, would prefer the Everett/Marysville to Seattle, WA area, please respond directly to
gpoharcyk@comcast.net

Principles only please.