function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Bigsteve1txBigsteve1tx 

Seeking Salesforce Administrator in DFW area

Please contact me if you have experience with Salesforce.com and you are in the DFW area.  I am a partner that is underutilzing our SFA capabilities and need help with data integrity, email marketing, web/landing page integration and data entry. 

I want to thank all the salesforce.com technology consulting companies and systems integrators for their calls.  This is not a project/data integration opportunity of any scale.  This job is not for you ... unless you can provide us with a referral to ther right person. 

This position is a cross between an admin/data entry and a technology support person.  We are seeking to pay an independent contractor approximately $14.00/hour for approximately 10-20 hours a month ongoing.  This marketing analyst position is ideal for a sales and marketing type who knows salesforce.com, vertical response, and excel import/export and report writing.  You get added points for understanding the insurance/employee benefits industry and bonus credit for successfully setting appointments. 

Thanks,
Steve

(214) 499-1308 mobile

Message Edited by Bigsteve1tx on 01-18-2008 12:54 PM
RiptideRiptide

Hi Steve,

I just left you a voice mail on your cell phone.  My company, Riptide, offers a wide variety of consulting services related to salesforce.com. We also provide web marketing services and can help you with campaigns, web to lead forms, lead assignment rules, etc.  In addition, we can help with things like Google Ad Words and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) if you are interested.

We aren't in Dallas but we help clients all over the US.  If you would like to find out more about how we can help you please visit our website at (www.riptidesoftware.com)  or contact me directly.

Thanks,

Steve Wasula
Vice President of Product Management
Riptide Software Solutions, Inc.
3542 Lake Lynda Drive Suite 350
Orlando, FL 32817
steve.wasula@riptidesoftware.com
407-282-3545 ext 139