function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
TrendyTrendy 

Looking for Part-Time SalesForce expert NY Area

Looking for a Salesforce expert to assist with reporting and dashboard creation, data upload, pagelayout, all aspects of administrator functionality.  Ability to help Director build process and report to support a Sales and Service team.

Located in NY

Please contact me directly at

RiptideRiptide
Hi,

I just sent you an email to follow up but in case you don't get I'm posting my response here as well.  I think we have the perfect solution for you.  We are a Registered Salesforce.com Consulting Partner and provide exactly the service you are looking for.  We call it Standard Salesforce.com Administration.  Basically, for $1,500 per month we will support all of your salesforce.com users and provide you with 10 consulting hours per month to do the things like build reports, load data, etc.  We provide this service for many companies who have chosen salesforce.com but don’t have either the time or expertise to dedicate to get the most out of it.

Please take a look at our website and look at the Standard Salesforce.com Administration section of the page. 

We provide this support for customers all of the country so physical location isn’t a problem for us.

Please give me a call or send me an email if you are interested.

Thanks,

Steve Wasula
1-800-RIPTIDE
JBoltonJBolton

Hello -

I work remotely as a sfdc admin - former employee of salesforce.com

Please reply in kind to request full cv and list of references -

I charge at an hourly rate or a monthly rate based on business requirements -