function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
KavitaMaharajKavitaMaharaj 

deleted

Message Edited by KavitaMaharaj on 02-08-2008 10:01 AM

Message Edited by KavitaMaharaj on 02-08-2008 10:02 AM
David GreenbergDavid Greenberg
Hi Kavita,

We are a team of seasoned salesforce consultants, with company HQ in Oakland, CA.  Like most firms, we do most of our work remotely.  However, I am often onsite around the Bay area, and my regional team members do onsite work in their respective markets.

I would be happy to provide you with 10-15 hours of services to refactor your Org.

If you would like to discuss engaging us to assist you, please contact me at your convenience.  My contact info is below.

Thanks!

David

Main #: 510-931-5811
Cell #: 510-685-8788

RiptideRiptide

Hello,

We'd love to help you update and enhance your salesforce.com implementation.  My company, Riptide, specializes in helping companies after their implementation.  Our most popular service is our System Administration and Support offering.  Most companies don't need a full time administrator for salesforce.com but do need an expert they can call on a few times a week to change configuration, manage users, run reports or modify business process.  This is where we excel. 

Of course, we provide many more salesforce.com services as well and are both a salesforce.com Consulting Partner and an AppExchange Partner.

Please give me a call or send me an email to discuss your needs in more detail.

Thanks,

Steve Wasula
Riptide
steve.wasula@riptide.com
Office: 321-296-7730

Check out our latest AppExchange product, Riptide Reference Tracking!  Use Reference Tracking to implement and manager your customer reference program.

Message Edited by Riptide on 02-01-2008 08:41 AM
svcdcsvcdc
Happy to help out ... my rate would be $90/hr. I am in the SF bay area
JamesRYoungJamesRYoung

Have you filled the role for the part-time consultant yet?

I've been working with salesforce.com for the past few years doing exactly what you speak of.

I'm between jobs right now so this would be a perfect fit for me as a short-term solution.

Please feel free to call at (310) 465-6153 or email jryoung0228@hotmail.com

I live in San Francisco

omerutahomerutah

Hello,

We can help you to do this offshore. Blat-Lapidot are experts in Salesforce.com and are certified consulting partners. We are located in Israel and ofer our services offshore for both customers and partners of Salesforce.com.

Using our services will enable you to get expert help from certified partners and still get very attractive rates - much lower than those offered by local consultants. We have done process analisys for companies many times and i will be happy to assist you.

Please also check our website www.blat-lapidot.com to see our best practices and various customers.

Best regards,

Omer Cygler, VP business development.

omer@blat-lapidot.co.il  

SteveSFDevSteveSFDev
Hi, I can help you out with your request.

I'm a qualified Salesforce administrator and developer.

I charge $60.00 per hour. Your can also contact me on smoore10000@gmail.com

Thanks

Stephen
dexterdexter

Hello,

My name is Patty and I represent CRM Advantage. We have been helping many companies as yours to develop Salesforce.com around your best business practices. We typically begin with a 30 minute conference call with one of our architecs. A proposal is then generated. Please email me at patty@crm-advantage.com.

You can also get information on our company at: www.crm-advantage.com.

Thank you,

Patty

KavitaMaharajKavitaMaharaj

Hi there.

Please send me your rresume or related experience summary.

You can email me at k_coverity@yahoo.com 

Thank you.

sanjumehsanjumeh
Hi Kavita,

I have worked with various customers with different level of SFDC customizations. I also work off-time to help users with SFDC integration and customizations.

Please feel free to contact me sanjumeh@gmail.com for further details.

Sanjeev