function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ForsettForsett 

Need Help: Map Account Fields to Opportunity

We have Account Custom Roll-Up Summary Fields that we want to map to similar fields under the Opportunity for the Account. The Opportunity fields need to update automatically when and if the mapped Account fields are updated.

Any suggestions? We are also open to hiring a developer to accompish this for us.
omerutahomerutah

Hi,

Blat-Lapidot are certified consulting partners of Salesforce.com. Our team has engaged several projects like the one you are describing.

Please contact me at omer@blat-lapidot.co.il so we can schedule a conversation with one of our Salesforce.com experts.

Best,

Omer Cygler.

VP, business development

www.blat-lapidot.com

SteveSFDevSteveSFDev

Hi

I have had similar problems to your problem. I don't think a workflow rule will work because you can only make a Workflow in one object area.

The other alternative is to create a trigger or one could write API code that would update this data programmatically using a console app that updates your Salesforce application every few minutes

I charge $60.00 per hour and you can contact me on smoore10000@gmail.com

Thanks

Stephen

David GreenbergDavid Greenberg
You can do this easily and effectively with an Apex trigger.

We have several developers on our staff, please let me know if we can assist.
dexterdexter
Hello,

Our company, CRM Advantage, have qualified arcitects and developers on staff. We can easily and effectively help you with this project. We typically set up a conference call to develop a plan based on your best business practices and we then come forward with a quote.

Please visit our website at www.crm-advantage.com. We are located on the salesforce website under partners/consulting partners tab.

Thank you for your consideration,

patty
KunlunKunlun

I'm a sf freelance with experience of Web Api. Apex, S-Control.

And my hour rate is very cheap, If you need any help, please let me know.
kunlun.software@gmail.com