function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
mojo47mojo47 

Need S-Control Development

Thank you for your responses.  I have found someone to work on my request.

We are looking for S-control development in the following areas:
  • Approval process development and automation
  • Account record type updates
We will also have future development needs to help automate our business processes.  Please email me or reply to this post.

Thanks,
Jim

Message Edited by mojo47 on 02-11-2008 08:12 AM
SteveSFDevSteveSFDev

Hi Jim

I may be able to help you out with this request? I'm a qualified Salesforce administrator and developer.

You can contact me on smoore10000@gmail.com

Thanks

Stephen

RiptideRiptide

Hi Jim,

I just sent you and email but am replying here just in case you don't get it.  We would love to help you with your Salesforce.com development needs.  My company, Riptide, is both a Saleforce.com AppExchange Partner and a Consulting Partner.  We can do S-Control development and any other type of development.  We actually specialize in business process improvement and automation and back office integration.

We offer a full array of Salesforce.com services and I encourage you to take a look at our website to learn more about us.

Please give me a call or send me an email if you’d like to discuss your project in more detail with us.

Thanks,

Steve Wasula
Riptide
steve.wasula@riptide.com
Office: 321-296-7730

Check out our latest AppExchange product, Riptide Reference Tracking!  Use Reference Tracking to implement and manager your customer reference program.

dexterdexter
Hello Jim,

Our company, CRM Advantage, has qualified arcitects on the team that can develop and integrate the project you are looking for. We typically set up a 15 conference call, discuss the best business practices, and proceed forward with a work estimate.

Please visit our website at www.crm-advantage.com. We are located on the salesforce.com website under partners/certified partners tab.

Thank you for your consideration.

Patty

omerutahomerutah
Hi,

We've done countless S-control projects for our customers. As consulting partners of Salesforce.com based in Israel we are able to offer our clients in the U.S the combination of top services with buttom prices.

Please E-mail me to schedule a quick call so i can understand exactly what you are looking for.

We'l be happy to help,
Omer C.
VP business development.
Blat-Lapidot consulting