function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
guenthmnguenthmn 

Developer / Administrator available - 4 years sf experience

Are you seeking a dependable salesforce.com developer / administrator for your salesforce.com implementation, but do not need a full time employee dedicated to your effort, I can help.

I am US base, bilingual English/German. Excellent References.

I have 4 years of enterprise level administration and development experience with salesforce.com (200+ users) and 10 years total database and CRM administration experience.

Highlights:

- Setup, build-out, and customization of account, contact, opportunities, reports, documents, leads, campaigns and contracts objects in salesforce.com

- Product, pricelist and schedule implementation for opportunities

- Security and user group mapping, data access, account/contact/opportunity visibility, user group definitions and administration

- Report and dashboard development and customization

- Import and export of data (batch or event driven)

- Campaign management

- Email and mail merge templates

- Training and business process documentation development

- Basic user administration including password reset, new user setup, account owner changes, outlook and office module integration

- Google Ad-words integration

- App Exchange applications

- Website integration Web-to-Lead and Email-to-Case

- Custom development

scontrol, trigger, formular, custom buttons or links (I can developed in my Elcipse/developer enviroment or yours)

I am available for work on hourly or per project paid basis. Part time only. No relocation or extended travel projects.  My rates are very affordable and you will receive personal attention and support.

I would welcome the opportunity to discuss how my skills can match your need for an experienced Salesforce.com Administrator / Developer.

Please contact me to schedule a free phone consultation at matt@3mesa.com

References are available up on request. Triple Mesa is a registered salesforce.com partner

Matthias Guenther
Triple Mesa LLC
matt@3mesa.com