function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Brendan10Brendan10 

Need assistance in anything Salesforce? Certified CRM Consultant ready to help

I am an experienced SFDC developer (Cert III) with SFDC's premier partner in Asia/Pacific. I have worked on both large and small projects from the initial kick-off through to the completion of the project. Within that time, I was the primary consultant who completed requirement gatherings, customisation and training, followed by on-going support.

If you require a certified developer for a project, please email me on crmconsultant10@gmail.com.

Kind Regards,

Brendan
Mustafa MiahMustafa Miah

Hello Brendan

My name is Mustafa Miah and I am representing a recruitment company called Eurobase People. I am currently recruiting for a professional services company, who are a major partner to Salesforce.com.

My client is currently seeking a Salesforce.com Developer, with extensive development experience of the package to work on a 3-month contract between 2 of their client sites in both London & Milton Keynes.

If you are interested in the opportunity please give me a call on: +44 (0)207-648-2499 for a brief chat or alternatively you can send me your updated CV in application for the role to: mustafa.miah@eurobase-international.com

Many Thanks

Mustafa

HassanHassan

Hi

We are a UK based charity and are looking for the possibility of moving from our current Access based application to salesforce.com, if this could be customised as per our current workflow with some improvements. We would also like to integrate our new application to work seamlessly as the backend of our website. The new website we are planning may be an ecommerce website based on ASP.Net based CMS.

We have received 10 user license from salesforce.com.

If interested please drop and e-mail at mahmood@islamicaid.org.uk