function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
hiroji1020hiroji1020 

Windows8 problem

Hi someone, please help me. 

We installed windows 8 machine in client environment. We cloud touch it and 2 fingure touch can make small and big window for google or other apps. However, this does not work for Salesforce. Salesforce VF page does not work for 2 fingure operation. 

Is this a problem on Google Chrome issue? Can I fix this issue when I install firefox?

please help me

Best regards, Hosoe

GunishGunish

Hello,

This sounds like 100% a broser related issue, some browsers will scale up and down a page based on the OS settings, and some will not. If you are using Windows 8, I would definately recommend using the IE 10, which is optimized for Touch. 

Hopefully this helps!

Regards,

Gunish

Please mark my answer as a solution if it was helpful so it is available to others as a proper solution.
If you felt I went above and beyond, please give me Kudos by clicking on the star icon.

hiroji1020hiroji1020

Hi

We tried this but IE10 does not work. Kindly let us know any alternative? Firefox will work this????

Best regards

hiroji1020hiroji1020

Quick update. Tried with another PC and this works in IE10. But IE10 send message that running script is taking times and does not response. Do you want to continue?" this was not happening with other browsers. Do you have any idea that to eliminate this message?