function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SelectureSelecture 

Salesforce / Apex CRM Developer - Contract London UK

Salesforce / Apex CRM Developer  - Contract London UK

Salesforce/CRM Developer Contract

Salesforce.com/Apex Developer required for our client an insurance company based in London  however has the added advantage of being able to work from home 3 days per week. You will be required to manage the administration, development and implementation of new functionality, changes and customisations to the CRM application according to customer requirements.

As a Salesforce developer you will have a proven track record in CRM development using Salesforce.com, have an innovative approach to Salesforce, have a solid Salesforce administration and development background and have knowledge of Apex code development and Visualforce development.

In addition you will be responsible for developing, testing and deploying solutions according to new customer requirements and producing and maintaining documentation for all projects

Skills: Salesforce.com Development; CRM Development; AppExchange; Salesforce Administration; Apex code development; Visualforce development; Change Control.

Our client is looking to interview and give immediate feedback so please send your CV immediately!!!
HODHOD

Hello,

I am a former Salesforce.com Account Executive and last year launched Hire On-Demand, a career hub for the Salesforce community. We specialize in staffing companies with salesforce Administrators and Developers.

In addition to our Full-Service Recruiting in the U.S., we recently launched a Job Board for positions based outside the U.S. For the remainder of our beta, employers may post for free. To access: http://jobboard.hireon-demand.com/JobSeeker/Jobs.aspx

To learn more or to receive the latest monthly updates on Salesforce Admin tips/trends, please subscribe at www.HireOn-Demand.com .

Best regards,

Kim

Message Edited by HOD on 09-29-2009 10:34 PM
SFTechSFTech

Hi,

Can you please provide an email address to send the Resume/CV to. 

TraceyTracey
How will long will this contract be for?
SelectureSelecture

Hi,

Thank you for your response please send your CV and contact details to; brian.coutinho@selecture.co.uk.

Kindest regards,

Brian

SelectureSelecture

Hi Tracey,

The contract will be for either 2 or 3 montrhs.

Kindest regardds,

Brian

SushilSushil

Hello,

Please respond me if there is any requirement for SFDC.
Below are some more information about me:--

Experience : 2Yrs
Exp. In SFDC: 1.6 Yrs
E mail: pahaksushil1983@gmail.com

I have worked hard in E-mails and Approval processes, VF pages, Apex code, Triggers, Workflow Rules,Customization and java Script.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,
Sushil Pathak.