function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
TrianonTrianon 

Looking for skilled, entrepreneurialForce.com development partner

Have app design, partial development in ASP.net, and two prospective customers.  Looking for skilled, entrepreneurial developer.

Integration experience and reporting expertise (beyond native functionality)  is key.  Assume some web design necessary, I'm not sure of Force.com's capability in this regard.

Geography unimportant, but US-based preferred. 

Signed NDA and 1-hour design review would be immediate next steps if interested.

Nik07Nik07

Hi trianon,

We are a boutique consulting firm based in Buenos Aires, Argentina. We have helped several Salesforce.com Partners to build Apps on the Force.com Platform and developed several Force.com Sites as well. We have certified developers and web designers that can build any app or user interface you need.

On the other hand, being in Argentina, allows us to have a very aggressive pricing in our services and at the same time being connected and work as a team, since we are in the same time zone as the east coast of the US.

Please, let me know if it sounds like a good option for you.

You can call me at +54 911 6655-3979 or send me an email to nicolas.orzabal@qualaconsulting.com

Regards

Nicolas

SivaDevakiSivaDevaki
Hi Trinon,

We can help you with your project needs. We have enormous experience in force.com/salesforce.com & asp.net. Have built reporting apps native and non-native also. We have built portals using force.com sites as well as regualr html/css and integrate the same with salesforce.com.

In a nutshell, we fit in the bill. If you would like to proceed further please contact me.

Regards
Siva Devaki

siva.devaki@mansasys.com
650-248-7958
http://www.mansasys.com/salesforce
http://www.mansasys.com/force
Alan.MarcusAlan.Marcus

Hi Trianon,

We use google charts API for reporting on screen within the record itself.  Its a chart within a record detail.

We have worked with salesforce.com directly and with their customers for the past 5 years.  We have translated applications from other systems (coghead, .net, custom-built) and deployed them in Salesforce.  This sounds like a great match.

How may we proceed?

Best regards,

Alan Marcus

Founder - CloudForward

415-202-5221

sforce2009sforce2009

Hi Trianon,

I am interested. I do have 5 years of development exp in Asp.net, C#, SQL SERVER, PHP, Adobe Flex, javascript and Force.com.

I work at very high quality and affordable cost. Please let me know... I am available at sforce2009@gmail.com

mm123mm123

Hi,

Please drop an email to discuss.

MV

nj.tech@hotmail.com

RitwikSoftRitwikSoft

Hello,

I can help you for your requirement, please feel free to send me your NDA on naresh@ritwik.com so that we can move forward.

Thanks,

Naresh 

Ph: 646-367-8069/70