function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
fifedogfifedog 

Seeking Admin/Business Analyst position in Sacramento area

Recently relocated to Folsom and looking for full time position as a Salesforce.com CRM Admin/BA.

Link to my resume:

Summary of resume :

In past six years of being the sole administrator of the Salesforce.com platform at various companies I've completed multiple projects working with different departments. I utilize DemandTools for large data-set manipulation and creating standard maps for transferring accounts and opportunities when the business needs change. One of the best examples and strong points of DemandTools is when I did two separate projects for data migration, Support and Finance.

For the support project, I migrated over 100,000 records from their SalesLogics system to Salesforce. I didn't clean the data till it was in Salesforce.com. Once it was in Salesforce I used DemandTools and it's built in scenarios; with some customizations I cleaned hundreds of duplicate data in a day or two. I did the same with the Oracle integration for order processing. For smaller jobs, under 1,000 records, and quick changes I use the Excel Connector created by Ron Hess.

Even though I've created over 100 reports and dashboards in Salesforce it seems there is always a need for Excel.  The most powerful tool in excel is the use of the functions: Vlookup, Concatenate, and Mid.  In business there are many times when you're working with two data sets however each one is incomplete without the other. Therefore one must match and bring over the other fields.  I've taught several people, include Oracle consultants and my boss how to become proficient with these formulas.