function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
RedtagRedtag 

Small Apex/VisualForce job

Hi,

I'm looking for an independent programmer to help with a small customisation job. My estimate is for 2-3 days work. The aim is to create an order entry page on the Salesforce contact page. The purpose of this page is to make the data entry easier for the users.

What we have at the moment are two custom objects:  Sales Order object (master) and an Order Item object (detail).

By clicking on a "New Order" Button the user creates an order header. After filling out the required data, most of which comes pre-filled out from the Contact page the user saves and then clicks on an "Add Item" button and adds items to the order. On each item record the user looks up the product page and returns data from the product page.

Certain business rules make the users do more data entry that could be automated. For example, each Order Item record can only have the same Order Type as the Sales Order, so if a user needs to put in different Order Types they have to create multiple Sales Orders and attach items. Likewise, different purchase order numbers must be on different Sales Orders.

My client finds this too labour intensive. I'd like someone who knows Apex and Visualforce and is a capable communicator to design and code a page that allows Sales Orders and Items to be added on the one page. 

I can send a spec to interested parties. This needs to be done preferably in the next two weeks and I'd need a firm quote after you read the spec. I'm based in Australia which is GMT +11 so please take this into consideration as I'm sure neither you nor I want 3am phone meetings.

Reply to this post and I'll contact you if I'm interested.

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
Richard FuseITRichard FuseIT

Hi

I have someone on the FuseIT team based in New Zealand who can help.  Closer time zone and culture than other options perhaps.  Check out www.fuseit.com and if you want to explore it in more detail with us, email nzsales@fuseit.com and I'll follow up.

Richard Clarke

FuseIT Principal Consultant

All Answers

SivaDevakiSivaDevaki

We can surely help you with this project. We have developed something similar using Salesforce fee AppExchange product "Sales Quotes with Line Items". Please contact me at siva.devaki@mansasys.com if interested.

You can learn more about our salesforce services at http://www.mansasys.com/salesforce and force.com services at http://www.mansasys.com/force.

Regards.

Siva

510-725-4585

siva.devaki@mansasys.com 

http://www.mansasys.com 

TraceyTracey

To it may concern

I'm a experienced Salesforce developer . I should be able to help you ouru out with this project.

I have recently done 2 projects in Oz

My email address is : smoore10000@gmail.com

I also have Skype details if required.

Thanks

Stephen

omerutahomerutah

Hello,

We would be happy to assist you with this project.

We are Salesforce partners with locations in Israel and Uruguay with a track record of over 170 Salesforce projects. We have tremendous experience in development on the platform including apex coding and visualforce applications. We have the capacity to deliver high quality services under limited time constraints and have worked with a number of clients in Australia in the past months.

I would be interested in taking a further look at the project's specs.

Regards,

Orit Shilo, Offshore Account Executive

B&L Business Applications

Office: +972-9-9553947   Mobile: +972-50-6351464

oritshilo@blat-lapidot.com

http://www.blat-lapidot.com/ServicesTeng.aspx?CID=1

sbangasbanga

Hi,

We have extensively worked with Apex, Force.com, VisualForce and other salesforce technologies and currently support two customers in New Zealand. We can help you complete the job and do it cost-effectively.

Please email me your specs if you'd like us to assist you.

Thanks,

Sandeep Banga

sandeepb@acutedge.com

SFDC Expert.ax410SFDC Expert.ax410

Hi

I am an experienced Salesforce developer. My expertise includes strong hands-on technical skills with Apex, Visualforce, S-Controls, Workflows, Triggers, Webservices, SOQL and SOSL. I have proven the ability to develop large scale projects, consistently delivering these engagements within time. I can work in hourly billable as well as contract basis sfdc work. My hourly billable rate is very low as just $20 per hour.

Please contact me at sfdcmaster@gmail.com

Thanks

http://www.geocities.com/sfdcexpert/

Richard FuseITRichard FuseIT

Hi

I have someone on the FuseIT team based in New Zealand who can help.  Closer time zone and culture than other options perhaps.  Check out www.fuseit.com and if you want to explore it in more detail with us, email nzsales@fuseit.com and I'll follow up.

Richard Clarke

FuseIT Principal Consultant

This was selected as the best answer