function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
David GreenbergDavid Greenberg 

Available: solutions architect/project lead backed up by development team, for complex projects

Hi All,

I am a Salesforce/SaaS Solutions Consulant and Project Lead, and Certified (tm) Administrator.

With hands-on experience implementing critical business processes (CBPs) on Force.com, including CRM modules and business-specific customizations, I work both at the high level and detail design and implementation level.

Backed up by the talented crew at Ensemble, which includes admininstration experts, solutions consultants, and Apex developers, we have been delivering successful business solutions to our clients for nearly 2 years. 

In our most recent project, we have implemented 3 CBPs for a well-known Silicon Valley company,with more work to follow.

Ensemble is also producing simple yet effective Force.com native apps, in areas such as storage integration, email handling and other operations functions.

Personally, I am currently seeking a new long-term project -- in any location -- for myself and my colleagues at Ensemble, and we would be happy to discuss your specific needs.

We can work remotely or onsite, or a combination, as per your preference.  We have an established local presence in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Raleigh, and Boston. 

We offer ongoing subscription-based services for companies who prefer to put in place a durable partnership for all Salesforce customization, development and support.  We also offer hourly and daily rates for short-term projects.  Our team approach allows us to deliver high quality solutions faster and at a reasonable cost.

Please call me direct at 510-685-8788 or email david.greenberg@ensemblecrm.com if you would like to schedule a time to discuss your project or engagement needs. 

Thanks,

David Greenberg

Managing Partner / Solutions Architect

Ensemble CRM, LLC

http://www.ensemble.us.com/ 

http://www.linkedin.com/in/dgreenberg