function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
EndicottEndicott 

UK Salesforce Consultant - immediate

We are part-way through an exciting programme to deliver enhancements to our customers experience of working with our organisation.

Part of this programme is to build a portal that will be used by our customer community to get access to information about our products and services, engaged with us and other customers and to access our customer support facility.

We are deploying Salesforce Customer Portal and Self-Service Portal to provide customers with access to Salesforce Cases (for support), Salesforce Solutions (for self service knowledge base) and Salesforce Ideas (for engagement).

We are looking for an individual to join the programme team and to work with a junior Salesforce administrator to help design, build and implement these modules. As a result we are looking for indiviuals with the following skill-set:

Essential

• Workflow configuration (including Objects, Assets, Custom fields)

• Cases

• Solutions

• Ideas

• Customer Portal

• Self-Service Portal

Desirable

• Visualforce

• S-Controls

• Integration with other systems eg Atlantic Global, Sharepoint, Google Mini

At this stage we are looking for a contractor to join the UK based team ASAP for an 8 week period in order to complete the build phase by the end of March 2009.

If you are interested please contact me so that we can discuss in more detail.

David GreenbergDavid Greenberg

I'm happy to this project requirement with you.

Please contact me at david.greenberg@ensemblecrm.com or +1 510 685 8788.

Thank you,

David Greenberg

www.ensemble.us.com

www.linkedin.com/in/dgreenberg

Jackie HeathJackie Heath

I am interested in this position.  You can view my profile at

http://www.linkedin.com/in/jackieheath or contact me on jacquelineheath@hotmail.com