function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
picnichousepicnichouse 

Looking for a consultant in Chicago

Hi,

Looking for someone to help us create a custom button in Salesforce Professional edition - should be a small, simple project for someone who knows what they're doing.

We'd like this person to be someone we can turn to regularly to help us with misc. Salesfoce projects. 

Thanks!

Andrew

312 676 5775 

Message Edited by picnichouse on 03-04-2009 06:13 PM
KunlunKunlun
Do you consider remote work? I am available for salesforce development part-time. My experience is as below:

2 years experience for salesforce, 6 years for software development.

• Apex coding
  • Visual Force
  • S-Controls
  • Web API, .net, Java, Javascript

If you consider, Email me:kunlun.software@gmail.com I can send you my resume.

Hope we can do a long-term business.
Message Edited by Kunlun on 03-05-2009 07:05 AM
learnSFlearnSF

Hi,

I am located in chicago and I can provide help anytime you needed for Salesforce development.

you can reach me at 801-897-5798.

Nik07Nik07

Dear Sr,

Let me introduce myself. I´m the CTO at an argentine company in Buenos Aires: Sinergy Technologies

We are aSalesforce.com Premier consulting partner and we have plenty experience inimplementing SFA, MKT, Support, and every standard SF.com module as well as developing custom apps in the force.com platform and integrations with any ERP or legacy software, including SAP, MFG-Pro, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.

As you mayknow, Argentina is today a very good option for offshore programming or outsourcing as per our peso against Dollar rate: 3,5 to 1. This lets us be very aggressive with our professional services pricing.

We already have several customers in Argentina, USA, Brazil, Colombia, Spain, Chile and Mexico with excellent results.

Please let me know if this sounds like a viable option for your company. 

Feel free to contact me in my email or my phone.

Best regards,

Nicolás Orzabal

nicolas.orzabal@sinergytechnologies.com

cel. +54 911 6655-3979