function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
slobrewslobrew 

US Based Force.com Developer Needed - NO CONSULTANT SHOPS

We are currently developing an industry specific CRM application and need a visualforce and apex whiz to help us.  We are looking for someone who is based in the US, has great english skills, and with a little luck, based in Austin, TX. 

SFDCConsultant.ax449SFDCConsultant.ax449

Good afternoon,

I am based in San Francisco and am interested in leaning more about your project.  My background includes more than 20 years of overall experience with 3 years of salesforce.com.  More information about me is available up request.

You can reach me at (415) 680-3162 to discuss further.

Thank you,

Michael

NORTHNORTH

ATTN: Hiring Manager,

Our team of certified Salesforce.com experts, have deployed over 100 Salesforce projects.

We're surprisingly affordable, and would love to be included in your RFP process.

Please advise.

All the best,

ForceBrain

info@forcebrain.com
415-574-7654

Message Edited by NORTH on 07-12-2009 12:54 AM
Message Edited by NORTH on 07-12-2009 12:54 AM
nishanthnishanth

I have salesforce.com experience both from working in this area and from the Advanced Developer class that Salesforce offers. I have completed a good number of projects that I can disscuss about. I am based in Austin, TX. Let me know if you are still looking,  we can discuss your requirements.

You can reach me at (979) 255 1682

Thanks!

Message Edited by nishanth on 04-24-2009 04:43 PM
HODHOD

Hello,

I am a former salesforce.com Account Executive and have since launched Hire On-Demand®, a career hub for the Salesforce.com community. We specialize in staffing companies with experienced Salesforce Administrators and Developers.

Possessing the world's largest pool of Salesforce talent, Hire On-Demand requires all candidates to pass our comprehensive Salesforce qualification process. The value we provide is our unique Salesforce network, technical expertise (we are salesforce certified) and personalized matching which means significant time savings, access to top industry talent, and peace of mind for our clients.

If we may be of assistance, please feel free to get in touch. To learn more or to receive our monthly
eBriefing featuring Salesforce.com Admin tips/trends, top industry talent, and current job openings, please visit: www.HireOn-Demand.com .

Best regards,

Kim

Kim Wallins
Hire On-Demand

Principal
www.HireOn-Demand.com