function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
CHSAdminCHSAdmin 

Looking for SFDC Administrator opportunities in Charleston, SC

Hello,

I have been working as a Salesforce.com Administrator for approximately 2 years and am looking for work in the Charleston, South Carolina area.  I've expanded my current company's use of Salesforce.com from seven sales team members to nearly all 50 employees and built a complex set of functionalities to support three distinct Operations groups, requiring extensive platform customization. I have experience using nearly all standard objects, custom objects, portals, web-to-lead, data preparation and migration, workflow rules, Apex, and VisualForce.

Specific responsibilities include:
• Support and improvement of existing Salesforce.com infrastructure
• Business analysis, requirements gathering, and new feature development
• Manage security and permissions for more than 40 users across four independent business groups
• On-going training and day-to-day support
• Self-guided training on new Salesforce.com platform features

Please message me if you'd like to speak further.

Thanks,
CHSAdmin

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
Rohit284Rohit284

Greetings of the day!!
I am Peeyush Awadhiya, having 4 years of IT experience with leading companies like TCS and Deloitte with over 3 years in Salesforce.com configuration, customization and integration. I have around an year's experience in web technologies like Ruby on rails and Java as developer.
I have my major expertise in Apex and visualforce as well as integration (REST and WSDL based). I am also SFDC certified developer (Dev 401).
I am looking for USA/UK opportunities and chance to get work-permit and work there. Please let me know if I can fit into the requirement.
Thanks and regards,
Peeyush
MailTo:peeyushawadhiya@gmail.com

All Answers

SIBSIB

Are you still looking for work in Charleston SC?

Rohit284Rohit284

Greetings of the day!!
I am Peeyush Awadhiya, having 4 years of IT experience with leading companies like TCS and Deloitte with over 3 years in Salesforce.com configuration, customization and integration. I have around an year's experience in web technologies like Ruby on rails and Java as developer.
I have my major expertise in Apex and visualforce as well as integration (REST and WSDL based). I am also SFDC certified developer (Dev 401).
I am looking for USA/UK opportunities and chance to get work-permit and work there. Please let me know if I can fit into the requirement.
Thanks and regards,
Peeyush
MailTo:peeyushawadhiya@gmail.com

This was selected as the best answer