function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
jcohanallroundsjcohanallrounds 

Need Apax, Visualforce developer in SF Bay Area for financial services applications conversion

We are looking for a Apax, VisualForce developer to help convert a financial services application suite onto the Force.com platform .  We are located in the San Francisco Bay Area

Regards,

Jamie

jcohan@all-rounds.com

Message Edited by jcohanallrounds on 04-09-2009 09:19 AM
Message Edited by jcohanallrounds on 04-09-2009 09:19 AM
Message Edited by jcohanallrounds on 04-09-2009 09:20 AM
CloudForwardCloudForward

Hi Jamie,

I am based in San Francisco and have experience developing financial services applications on the force.com platform.  Could we have a call to discuss the size and scope of this project?

Best regards, 

HarpurHarpur

We are not located in San Francisco, but our company has a great deal of experience developing around Visual Force and the financial industry. Typically, this type of project can be accomplished remotely with a far less expense to your company. Please visit our website to see some of the products we have developed that will be on the app exchange soon.

www.successobjects.com

Please email me should you be interested in scoping and quote.

Patty

patty@successobjects.com

HODHOD

Hello,

I am a former salesforce.com Account Executive and have since launched Hire On-Demand ® , a career hub for the Salesforce community. We specialize in staffing companies with experienced Salesforce Developers (both permanent and contract).

If we may be of assistance, please feel free to get in touch. To learn more or to receive our monthly eBriefing featuring Salesforce Admin tips/trends, top industry talent, and current job openings, please visit: www.HireOn-Demand.com.

Best regards,

Kim

Kim Wallins
Hire On-Demand
Principal
www.HireOn-Demand.com