function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
MAndMAnd 

Looking for PHP developer who can set up a very simple SOAP server

We’re looking for a developer who can put together a PHP page that will take a SOAP message, dispatched by SalesForce (as an outbound message that is part of the Workflow and Approvals rules), and convert this message to an object structure (such as an associative array) that will allow us to pull off the SalesForce fields and use them in the rest of our PHP page.

We will set up a rule in SalesForce to send lead information (such as firstName, lastName, etc) to http://www.ourwebserver.com/test.php. If we were sending this as an HTTP post, we would simply pull off the name-value-pairs from the request object using $firstName = $_REQUEST[‘firstName’]. With a SOAP request, we want a piece of code inserted on this page that will decode the XML structure and allow us to get these parameters by calling a well-defined object name, for example $firstName = $requestObject[‘firstName’];

Please let me know if you or someone you know of can help us with this.
Thanks

Sammy
Message Edited by MAnd on 04-30-2009 08:22 AM
SteveBowerSteveBower
Sure.  I think if you look at things like Nusoap or even SimpleXML you might be able to whip it up yourself.  But feel free to ping me at sforce@stevebower.com. -Steve.
mm123mm123

Hi,

We can help you for this request. Please drop a email to discuss.

Regards,

MV

nj.tech@hotmail.com

colingcoling

Hi,

I have already implemented this kind of server for an app, so I could do this for you.

Please contact me at colin.goldberg [AT] macmicro.com

Regards

Colin Goldberg

MacMicro Inc.

sfdccoder1sfdccoder1

Hi Sammy, My name is David, i'm an independent SFDC and PHP developer with a lot of experience with PHP - SFDC integration.

I can set this up for you quickly.

Drop me an email to sfdc.coder@gmail.com.

Cheers,

David.

NORTHNORTH

Hi Sammy,

We can definitely help you with this. Please drop me an email to discuss more about the details of this project. 

All the best,

North

info@ForceBrain.com

Message Edited by NORTH on 07-15-2009 02:50 PM
msimondsmsimonds

Sammy,

My name is Mike Simonds, I am a senior developer and I have a job.  I am not looking for work, but I did check out your job add and wanted to let you know that I can help you with your request.  I have done exactly what you are looking for and can show you how to set one up easily.  I currently have 5 processes which use an outbound message and perform all kinds of actions.   I can get the data into an associative array and then let you handle it from there. 

The best thing about my post is, I will do it for nothing, for free, nada, zilch....

Contact me if you would like and have a great day!

~Mike

FeDuckFeDuck
As a registered consulting partner of Salesforce, we provide end-to-end business services and support.  We have extensive PHP development experience.  Our Salesforce services include:
  • Server Configuration
  • Wed site development/hosting
  • PHP Engineering
  • Salesforce.com Configuration/customization
  • Custom Development
  • API Systems Integration
  • AppExchange Implementation
  • Data Migration
  • Custom Application development on Force.com platform

Please feel free to call me on how we can support you.

Regards,

Stephen L. Anderson

VP Sales & Marketing

sanderson@vintara.com

877.VINTARA x628

877.846.8272 x628

direct: 925.386.0435