function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
BDArnzBDArnz 

Internal Server Error

Help!  Please!

I've been using the Office Toolkit version 3 for years to query information from SF into an Excel spreadsheet.  Just recently I'm seeing an error:

Microsoft Visual Basic

Run-time error '-2147467259 (80004005)':

An internal server error has occured while processing your request.

Url:https://na6-api.salesforce.com/services/Soap/c/13.0/00D300000006bcc

This does not appear to be a connection issue.  The code will login the user in with no error.  it then runs a successful query to get contacts and then another query to get some information from a related table and then a query to get a list of opportunities associated with the selected contact.  Once the chosen opportunity is selected, it then attempts to get some detail about the opportunity.  That is the specific query where it bombs with this error.

The specific line of code is:

Set qr = cSFComm.Query(sQueryString, False)

This same exact specific line is the same one all of the other queries has passed through to get query results.

This particular query string is:

Select Id, OwnerId, Distributor_or_Sales_Representative__c, Purchase_Order_Num__c, Sales_Order_Number__c, Quote_Num__c, Target_Ship_Date__c, Market_Level_1_Industry__c, Market_Level_2_Application__c, Market_Level_3_Substrate__c, Market_Level_4_End_Use__c, Valve__c, Name From Opportunity Where id = '0068000000i7IwbAAE'

I tried upgrading to toolkit version 4 but get the exact same issue.

Anyone have any ideas?

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
BDArnzBDArnz

Solved.  I found some of the fields I was querying had been deleted from the SF Object....