function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Darren TerrellDarren Terrell 

Salesforce Integration with .Net

I am writing a series of articles to illustrate ways to integrate Salesforce with .Net.  Below are links to the first two articles.  The third artcile on Callouts will be publish in the next couple of weeks.  Please let me know your thoughts.

http://www.developer.com/net/net/salesforce-integration-with-.net-web-services-soap-api-.html?comment=53310-5710

http://www.developer.com/net/net/salesforce-integration-with-.net-custom-web-services.html

(the link to the .Net code for this should be uploaded on the site soon.  If you would like a copy, then please let me know and I can email it to you).

Thanks,
Darren

AlbertoAZAlbertoAZ

Great articles, just the type of info I was looking for

Let me know when you publish more

Thank you for the feedback.   I'm glad you liked the information.

The next article, which should be published in a week or two, will cover making callouts from Salesforce into a .Net application.  I'll post the link when it becomes available.

Thanks,
Darren

JonathanBaltzJonathanBaltz

Darren,

You're a saint and an half.  There needs to be more information available like the two articles you have published so far. It's crazy that the posts that Salesforce.com has on their site reference VS2005. I truly cannot wait for the third and other articles to come.  Thank you very much for putting the time in to write these.  

Jonathan

Jonathan,

Thank you for the kind words.  The third article is my favorite of the series, but I can't give details until it's published.  I'm hoping to write about the fairly new REST API for the fourth article, but that decision rests with the site editor.  He wants to make sure there is enough interest in the first three before going further down the SF/.Net path.  If you get time, I would recomend adding comments on the articles if you haven't already.

Thanks again,

Darren

Have you every wanted to call either a .Net SOAP or REST interface and return a generic list to Salesforce?  Then this is the article for you.

http://www.developer.com/net/net/salesforce-integration-with-.net-callouts-.html

abivenkatabivenkat

hi Darren Terrell,

i am stuck in a task which is similar to what ur article is for, but, my task is little bit different from ur article.

my task is to send an outbound message from salesforce to .Net and print it there. how can i do this ?

can u please help me in providing the necessary steps to accomplish this requirement. thanks in advance..

thanks.

abivenkat

SFDC Learner

abivenkat,

Note: This is covered in the article. 

Probably the easiest thing for you to do is create a Web Service (asmx) and get teh corresponding WSDL. That WSDL can be used to generate an Apex class that can be used to call the web service.  Simply pass your message to the web service and it can have code that will print it.

There are several ways to trigger the call to the .Net web service ranging from command buttons to triggers.

Hope this helps,

Darren

RakeyshRakeysh

Hi Darren,

please help me to get code of .net apps

i am trying to do foolowing..

Hi,

I want to push (Flow)  data from salesforce accounts,opportunity (stahdard objects) ,custom object to another self developed .NET web based application

i would like to know is there any ready Apps availaible on appexchange to do so.

if yes please refer.

OR

what will you advise me to do ...... a solution to do this activity
Hi,
I want to push (Flow)  data from salesforce accounts,opportunity (stahdard objects) ,custom object to another self developed .NET web based application
i would like to know is there any ready Apps availaible on appexchange to do so.
if yes please refer.
OR
what will you advise me to do ...... a solution to do this activity
championchampion

Hii darren i have gone throuh the links and got stuck with process like do i need to write any code from sales force end or it might just a point and click process from sales force application to integrate with the .net application. Mean to ask you like i have never worked on web services before and have no knowledge on salesforce integration with .net application. so please provide me with the very brief process that would be a very helpful for me...... Please do the needful.

Thank you

Manohar

harshasfdcharshasfdc

Hi 

i want to integrate salesforce with .net in order to pull the data from .net for this i have parsed the wsdl file and generated the apex class .from here i got stucked have any one worked on this please help me out 

Thanks 

Harsha.

NK123NK123

Hi Darren,

If you can write an article related to the Salesforce Bulk API usage in .net. This will help all the forum members who are searching for a good .net sample code for using the Salesforce Bulk API. At this moment, we can see various snapshot of the code in the forums which are not complete. 

If you can provide samples for calling the Bulk API to Create Job, Submit Batch using the Job and the rest can follow after that...

Thanks,

NK