function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jordan@BracketLabsJordan@BracketLabs 

Can't Access wiki.developerforce.com SOQL Error

I'm trying to login and edit a Wiki on http://wiki.developerforce.com

Unfortunately, when I do login with the same account I use for this board I get a 'SOQL Error': Duplicate email address:

A database query syntax error has occurred. This may indicate a bug in the software. The last attempted database query was:

(SQL query hidden)

from within function "User::addToDatabase". MySQL returned error "1062: Duplicate entry 'Jordan Baucke (Jordan Baucke)' for key 'user_name' (localhost)".

If anyone can clear this up for me - or for that matter knows whom I can contact I would be very appreciative!

PS. Just updated my email in my SFDC Account - and confirmed - but since this is based on the 'KEY' of the account I doubt it'll work :smileysad:

steve456steve456

make sure u give the key n the name same...it will work....if u already have record its a duplication...its my guess.........

NikuNiku

i think you will have more that one developer account ??? just cross check that which one you use to go inside the WIKI..

Thanks and Regards

Nik's 

Jordan@BracketLabsJordan@BracketLabs

Yes, I have dozens of developer accounts.

No way of knowing which one I used to access the wiki -- any way to lookup which email is associated with the account in the wiki.

Jordan