function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Carl at MisysCarl at Misys 

Sales Operations Analyst - SalesForce.Com - London

Sales Operations Analyst - SalesForce.Com

Purpose

This is a rare opportunity to work with the Global Head of Sales in a growing and exciting software company. The successful person must have a blend of business exposure and analytical skills to match that will provide key insights into the business and pro actively bring key issues to his attention. This is a demanding role and gives a great opportunity to someone willing to take on a challenge and work in a fast paced environment. 

Accountabilities

• Analysis of Sales Pipeline & Performance and working with Senior Sales Management on how to improve both of these.
  • SalesForceDotCom Development in support of dashboards & reports
  • Analysis of opportunities
  • Provide pro-active feedback on business issues through analysis

Skills

• SFDC Administrator skills are essential
  • Software Sales environment experience is essential.
  • Analysis background a must
  • Good communication skills – the ability to understand business needs and articulate the analysis of this in a way that is easily understood to senior management.
  • Proactive – identifying issues in advance. Willing attitude to perform ad hoc requests in support of the business that falls outside of the above.
  • Experience in a financial environment is an advantage and understanding of financial terminology.
  • MS Excel advanced or SQL

Travel

15% per annum

London

Message Edited by Carl at Misys on 03-13-2008 10:26 AM

Message Edited by Carl at Misys on 03-13-2008 10:27 AM
Ali1976Ali1976
Dear Sir/Madam

I am an independant SF consultant with strong analytic background  with loads of expereince in Business Analytics and Programming.  My keys skills are preparing documentations,  project scoping and finally development.

I am based in Manchester and would prefer a home based or off site working opportunity.

Please feel free to contact me if you find me any suitable.

Regards
Ali