function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ollie123ollie123 

Salesforce/Apex developer needed for ad-hoc, part-time customisation & development

I'm looking for a developer to perform ad-hoc work on our Salesforce installation. It would involve making configuration changes, changing field data models, implementing validation, writing Apex customisations (we have force licensed), editing JavaScript Salesforce API code, creating reports and dashboards, etc.

Probably only 5-10hrs a month, but would suit a contractor with many small clients. I'm in the UK so would prefer someone here for the timezone convenience, but not essential.

Please contact me if you're interested.
Joe-Ionia Corp.Joe-Ionia Corp.

Good Morning;

I would love to discuss your needs, we can absolutely be available for what you described.  Please give me a call and/or email me and we can discuss all of your needs.  We are a Boston based team of developers who specialize in customizing, integrating, and expanding SFDC functionality.

Joe Gaska

(617)504-7301

JGaska@IoniaSolutions.com

http://www.linkedin.com/in/joegaska

OmriOmri
Hi Ollie,

MK Partners is absolutely the solution to your needs.  Founded by a previous senior programmer at Salesforce.com we can customize, integrate and creat any Salesforce functionality you can imagine.  The best part is that we do not charge by the hour like many other firms.  Instead, you pay for a pre-determined package so that you know exactly what you are paying before the work begins.

Please contact me at olevin@mkpartners.com or by phone at 585-576-6738.  I hope to speak with you soon.

Omri Levin

wgrawgra
Good evening,

I think www.projectnet.ch would be a good partner for your needs. We are used to work with remote sessions and have a wide knowledge and experience in the areas you described.

projectnet gmbh is based in Switzerland.

Please contact me to discuss how we could move forward.

Werner
omerutahomerutah

Hello Ollie,

We are consulting partners of Salesforce.com and we will be happy to assist you as we specialize in APEX coding, development and customization. We have a lot of experience with Salesforce.com projects worldwide and have done over 50 projecs in 2007 alone. We are headquartered in Israel but much of our work is done offshore in Canada, U.S and Europe and we have extension acros Europe and North america. We do projects for not only SFDC customers but also for other consulting partners who look to utinlize our knowledge and expertise with the application.

We can offer you 2 main options:

* We can perform these tasks offshore from Israel (Time zone is also very close). This is something we do often. the added value for you is of course the pricing we can offer for offshore services. When performing off-site services we guarantee a quick SLA and a high level of coomunication.

* We also have an extension in the UK, a very experienced company that deals solely with the SFDC platform. If you require an on-site presence then this is the way to go.

Let me know if we can have a quick cha this week and discus your requirements.

Best regards,

Omer Cygler

VP business development

Blat-Lapidot consulting

www.blat-lapidot.com

omer@blat-lapidot.co.il   

vasvas

Hi Ollie,

We're a group of Salesforce consultants doing exactly what you're looking for. I, myself, currently support a few clients with their customization and development needs, and an additional load of 5-10 hrs a week is not a problem for me. I'm very interested in discussing with you about your needs, pls contact me at vasu@banyanside.com.

Thanks

Vasu Pulipati

David GreenbergDavid Greenberg
Hi Ollie,

We have Apex developers in S. Africa, China, and Israel, all of which I believe would be convenient to you.

Please let us know if we can be of assistance: +1 510 685 8788 or sales@ensemblecrm.com.

Thanks!

David Greenberg,
Founder and Owner
Ensemble CRM
XactAndyXactAndy
Hi

We're a small UK based company with significant experience of product development and consultancy
on Force, including customisation, Apex coding, S-controls/Javascript/Adobe Flex. We're also quick
workers!

We can be contacted on +44(0)114 2351416

Cheers,

Andy
See http://www.xactium.com/xactium_solutions.php?page=SERVICES for more details.

Message Edited by XactAndy on 03-24-2008 02:49 PM

Message Edited by XactAndy on 03-26-2008 04:12 AM
KunlunKunlun

Hi

I'm a sf freelance with experience of Web Api. Apex, S-Control.

My email is kunlun.software@gmail.com. If you need any help, please let me know.

Regards

Kunlun