function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
JaysonWJaysonW 

Salesforce Developer Needed

We are looking for a salesforce developer to work on an ongoing basis to assist us with customisng and developing additional functionality in Salesforce EE.

We are a consulting and professional services company.  We are looking to migrate alot of our business functionality onto the Salesforce platform.  Projects will include Job tracking, time and expense management, invoicing, and document management.

This will be a long term role with functionality to be implimented in stages at regular intervals.

We are based in Europe (we operate in several countries) and this position is a remote working role.

Please email me at  j @ 2fpm .com your qualifications, salesforce experience, and remuneration expectations.

Jayson
RiptideRiptide

Hi Jayson,

We'd love to help with the development. We can dedicate a contractor to this project or help you recruit someone.

We have a couple of candidates right now who might be a good fit.  Please give me a call or send me an email if you'd like our help recruiting.

Thanks,

Steve Wasula
Riptide
steve.wasula@riptide.com
Office: 321-296-7730

Check out our latest Salesforce.com product, Riptide Reflection!  Use Reflection to automatically and continuously replicate your Salesforce.com to any SQL Server database.