function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
BriVTBriVT 

Salesforce Developer Needed for On-going Contract Work

We are a progressive political organization based in Boston and DC, and we need minor development work and ongoing management of our salesforce database. This initial development work is not a difficult or extensive project, and the on-going aspects of the job will not be challenging. A person local to either of our offices would be prefered, but not required. This job will pay a monthly retainer.

If you are interested in this opportunity, please email me at database129 -at- gmail (dot) com with an explanation of your salesforce experience level and your monetary parameters.

Thank you.

Message Edited by BriVT on 04-02-2008 05:10 PM
Joe-Ionia Corp.Joe-Ionia Corp.

Good Afternoon;

I just wanted to take a few minutes and introduce myself as well as offer our services.  We are a Boston base group specializing in SalesForce.com customization, integration, administration, and maintenance.  We are just wrapping up a large integration project in Bedford connecting 5 internal applications with SF.com (enterprise edition) and would love to share the experience as well as discuss if there is a fit.  We work with clients to understand what fits the best and allow customers to use us just like SFDC and have resources on demand, what you need and when you need us.

(I have posted the contents of the email but please feel free to email me at JGaska@IoniaSolutions.com)

Joe Gaska

(617)504-7301
Ionia Corporation
http://www.IoniaSolutions.com
Building your information pipelines – Ionia

The information contained in this communication may be confidential, is
intended only for the user of the recipient(s) named above, and may be
legally privileged. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this communication, or any of its contents, is strictly
prohibited.