function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
dzwagerdzwager 

Salesforce.com Developer needed in Jakarta, Indonesia

Air Drilling Associates is an oilfield services company, providing specialized services to client's oil/gas/geothermal drilling sites around the world.  We are planning to use the Salesforce.com platform to develop custom applications to manage the following in our company:
  • Personnel database, including payroll
  • Daily field reporting system, for field supervisors to report their daily activities
  • Equipment maintenance tracking
  • Tracking of inventories at various locations worlwide
  • Reporting in accordance with our Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental (QHSE) policies
  • And various other functions

We are looking for a Developer who would be interested in working in Jakarta, Indonesia where our international office is located.  We can provide an attractive tax-free salary and benefits.  Please contact Diederik Zwager at Tel. +62-811-190248 or contact@airdrilling.com

manliamanlia
Dear Mr. Zwager,

Is this position still available?  I have 2 years experience as a salesforce.com administrator here in Tampa, Florida.  I am originally from Indonesia and have lived in the US for 18 years.  I am currently resided in Tampa, Florida and will consider moving back to Indonesia for some times.  May I ask if this postion is a temporary/contract or a permanent?

I am looking forward to hearing from you if this position is still available.

Sincerely,
Lia Budiman
manneymanney
Hello ,

We can take up your work and will help on the same.

We have couple of guys in USA and India. We can delpoy project manager from United States and we can even help in offshore model from India in order to implement in cost effective way. Kindly let us know if I am any further help. Please feel free to call me @ 908 906 8268.

Looking forward to discuss with you.

Kind Regards,

Narendra P Manney

Vice President

Global ERP & RFID Inc.,

350 Fifth Avenue #821

New York - NY 10118

Direct : 212-244-1797

Mobile : 908 906 8268