function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
LModLMod 

INDEPENDANT COMPANY USING SALESFORCE LOOKING FOR PRM CONSULTANT FOR ROLLOUT

We are a quickly growing company and we are ready to implement the PRM to bring along some partners. We are looking for consultants to assist us with this, and possibly continue with maintenance agreements as we move forward. Please contact me to discuss your services. Thank You.

PDXMarinerFanPDXMarinerFan

Hi,  can you please include your contact information?

Mark

Andrew ODriscolAndrew ODriscol
At Apprivo we have completed over 25+ PRM implementations for small to large size companies across multiple industries, and we have developed many add-on products for channel specific processes.

Feel free to contact me directly at aodriscoll@apprivo.com

Andrew O'Driscoll
Apprivo

sfdev1sfdev1
Hi

I can help with your rollout.

I have extensive Salesforce administration and development experience.

I charge $60.00 per hour.

Thanks

SM

Franchise35Franchise35
I have recently used Apprivo (www.apprivo.com) for a very large PRM implementation and would HIGHLY recommend them.  They know their stuff and bring a high level of professionalism to the project.
Doug ACFDoug ACF
ACF Solutions is a SFDC consulting partner with PRM skills.  Please contact us at salesforce@acfsolutions.com to arrange a discussion about your requirements.
RiptideRiptide

Hi LMod,

We can definitely do the work for you.  We are currently implementing PRM for a company in S. Florida.  We focus on establishing long term relationships with our customers and developed our AAA Program specifically for this purpose.  Salesforce.com frequently refers customers to us who are struggling with the use of the application.  We quickly get them up to speed and then help them optimize their use of Salesforce.com over time.

Please take a look at the program and give me a call to discuss your implementation in detail.

Thanks,

Steve Wasula

Riptide

steve.wasula@riptide.com

Office: 321-296-7730

Cell: 407-252-0020

Fax: 407-249-0089

Check out our latest Salesforce.com product, Riptide Reflection!  Use Reflection to automatically and continuously replicate your Salesforce.com to any SQL Server database.

Ivan FeherIvan Feher

Customer For Life is Salesforce.com Level II and Force.com certified. Our solutions are elegant with ease of use and adoption at its core. We help companies of all sizes be more productive and profitable. Great service and rates are guaranteed.

Thank you.

Ivan Feher

212-920-1495

ifeher@customerforlife.com