function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
saai.gane@salesforce.comsaai.gane@salesforce.com 

Dashboard on requirements (completed and open) per Quarter

In our application we are tracking the works with Requirement application.

I need to create a dashboard which shows the number of requirements completed as well as open per quarter.

For example if a requirement is created in Q1 and resolved in Q1 then the count should be added in completed.

If the requirement created in Q1 and resolved in Q3 then count should be added in open in Q1 and completed in Q3.

Please guide me how to do this?

Sonam_SFDCSonam_SFDC

Hi Saai,

I understand that you wish to create a dasboard but a dashboard is nothing but the graphical view of the data in your reports.

So you will first have to create a report which shows the data as you have explained in the description below:

So I would suggest you to create two reports:

1) To track completed requirement in Q1: a requirement is created in Q1 and resolved in Q1 then the count should be added in completed

2)To track requirements created in Q1 and completed in Q3 :

Once the above is created - you can then show this data on the dashboard using these reports.

For Reference:

https://help.salesforce.com/HTViewHelpDoc?id=reports_builder_editing.htm&language=en_US

http://help.salesforce.com/HTViewHelpDoc?id=dashboards_create.htm&language=en_US

Hope this helps!

saai.gane@salesforce.comsaai.gane@salesforce.com

Hi,

Please think this way if the requirement

Created in Q1 and resolved in Q1 then completed count in Q1 is 1 and open is 0

Created in Q1 and resolved in Q2 then open count in Q1 is 1 and completed count in Q2 is 1

Created in Q1 and resolved in Q3 then open count in Q1 is 1 and completed count in Q3 is 1

This holds for other quarters also. Please check and tel me.