function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Newbie10Newbie10 

Migration error in sharing rule

I got a sharing rule which is criteria based sharing rule on custom object and it says if

Product Name equals ''

Share with All Partner users

Readonly

This rule works in terms of sharing the records.

But when i try to migrate it using change sets (Just this sharing rule) It gives me An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 1748658427-9347 (1893024205)

Does anyone know why? Is it because i put '' ? and it takes it as empty value or something?

Satish_SFDCSatish_SFDC
Yes, i guess that is the error.
You can check by trying to modify the sharing rule and then deploying. If it succeeds, then the error lies there.

These Internal Server Errors are logged internally and salesforce support can find out the exact cause of this error.

I suggest you create a case and provide the Error Number to resolve this.

Regards,
Satish Kumar
Please mark my answer as a solution if it was helpful so it is available to others as a proper solution.
If you felt I went above and beyond, please give me Kudos by clicking on the star icon.
Newbie10Newbie10

Yes 

it is validated successfullly when i try to replace '' by 'abc' or some texts

But is it not a very common situation ,you want a sharing rule to check for empty conditiion?

what should we write in that case?

any idea?

Satish_SFDCSatish_SFDC
Well, as of now, you can put some dummy value and deploy it. In the Production however, you can remove that dummy value.

Seems to be the only workaround as of now.

Regards,
Satish Kumar
Please mark my answer as a solution if it was helpful so it is available to others as a proper solution.
If you felt I went above and beyond, please give me Kudos by clicking on the star icon.