function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
esimplestesimplest 

Error while generating proxy from Dreamweaver MX?

I am trying to generate proxy from Dreamweaver MX using ColdFusion Proxy generator. And I receive the below error. It works fine with other webservices.

Unable to generate a proxy.
Emitter failure. Invalid endpoint address in port soap in service SforceServiceLocator: https://www.salesforce.com/services/Soap/c/2.5

DevAngelDevAngel

Hi esimplest,

This means that your dreamweaver implementation is not properly supporting SSL.  Contact Dreamweaver to find out what needs to be done.

Cheers

CFMX_DEVCFMX_DEV
Did you find a solution for this? I'm having the same problem.
montemonte

There have been several postings about DreamWeaver. I filed a bug with Macromedia because it appeared DW had a bug -- Flash and the CFMX Administation Console can create A Web Service object using the SFDC wsdl files, but DreamWeaver throws an error, regardless of the proxy generator you select.  Here is a portion of Macromedia's response that I received yesterday:

"I have been able to verify the issue in question. It is a bug in how we are parsing the WSDL file. I'm checking to see what the best way to proceed with this issue might be. I will get back to you in the next day or two once I've had the opportunity to talk to a few folks. "

When I know more about this issue, I will update this post.