function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
MatthewCMatthewC 

Dreamweaver MX 2004

I can't get Dreamweaver to load the "enterprise.wsdl" file The "ok" butten just stays blank.

I updated my .NET to the latest

I added the paths in the environment variables, and I still cannot get it to work.

Please any ideas would be greatly appreciated, and I would love to hear more about that SSL issue I saw post to other questions of a similar nature on this board.

Also, I am running my tests on port 8945 , though I dont see how that could cause any problems.

Thanks In Advance

Matthew C

10-4

montemonte

There have been several postings about DreamWeaver. I filed a bug with Macromedia because it appeared DW had a bug -- Flash and the CFMX Administation Console can create A Web Service object using the SFDC wsdl files, but DreamWeaver throws an error, regardless of the proxy generator you select.  Here is a portion of Macromedia's response that I received yesterday:

"I have been able to verify the issue in question. It is a bug in how we are parsing the WSDL file. I'm checking to see what the best way to proceed with this issue might be. I will get back to you in the next day or two once I've had the opportunity to talk to a few folks. "

When I know more about this issue, I will update this post.

MatthewCMatthewC
Any updates on this post yet?