function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
MatthewCMatthewC 

Is anyone using Sforce API with Dreamweaver

I have been reading, and reading, and reading looking for some info on connection sforce to Dreamweaver Web Services menu.

No Luck so far, its starting to drive me nuts.

If anyone could describe how they connected to dreamweaver, that would be great.

So far I have both .net sdk's installed,I have patched up dreamweaver. I have created the SForce WSDL.

I have taken the source created by sforce and put it into a file called enterprise.wsdl on my webserver which is IIS 6.0 all open/enabled for dev work.

Dreamweaver just gives me this message "unable to generate a proxy"

I havent been able to find any other info as far as the SSL issue goes. I have found dozens of similar posts around the web with no answers. I have tried everything except what works.

Please help if you can

Thanks Matthew C

CYoungUKCYoungUK

I am experiencing the exact same issue. I have been able to get as far as reading the wsdl.jsp file that is created by setting the page type in Dreamweaver to JSP but when I go to generate the actual connection, I get an error message indicating that the value returned by the applyServerBehavior procedure to the DefaultProxyGen.htm file is not a text string as expected at which time the process stops and I am left in the same spot that I was when I started which is frustrated.

Any thoughts on how to overcome this obstacle?