function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
shariqabbasishariqabbasi 

Independent salesforce contractor - project management, adminsitration, integration, automation

Based out of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, I am an experienced Salesforce administrator with 8 years of experience. I am currently a primary consultant for a salesforce database with 350 users.

Profile:

- Dynamic, results-oriented and solution-focused cross-cultural leader with ten years of achievement in content and CRM delivery management for industry leaders such as Ingram Micro, Google, Apple, Xerox, Wal-Mart, D&H and Buy.com. Known as a customer-driven and people-focused natural leader with strong organizational, management and business operations skills who consistently bridges gaps between business management and project deliveries. Vast knowledge of Salesforce integration, project management, implementation and automation.

- Successfully delivered SalesForce Implementation project to three business units in six branches of a Canadian based solution provider. Initiated, monitored and executed complete project life cycle including Project Charter creation, team building, risk management, cost analysis, CRM roles and profiles, security and user training, call center implementation, reports/dashboards creation, analysis and monitoring, meetings with stakeholders and defining and implementing project management strategies and controls.

- I have successfully delivered salesforce projects to 25 companies in North America.

I am available for contract work. I can be reached at abbasi.shariq@gmail.com.

Thank you.

Shariq Abbasi

abbasi.shariq@gmail.com

Message Edited by shariqabbasi on 07-02-2009 12:32 PM